Monday, August 23, 2010

Alright, Alright.....Im coming already!


Well here I am, slightly nervously typing my first entry to post into the vast blogosphere.

The plan..... My blog will be made up of a Varity of all things arty farty, (as I live and breath arty farty) with regular random Inspirational (here’s hoping) images, creations and thoughts, thrown in for good measure.

I love to create and I love checking out creations by others, so this blog will be a mixture of my work, and some of the wonderful work of fabulously creative friends, and of friends that I have yet to meet.

What I am caught up in (obsessed with) creating at the moment includes
(and not limited to) funky fashion accessories, gallery/canvas art, jewelry, illustration and sketch work.

So thanks for stopping by and checking out my first blog, its spring time in my blogland right now, but soon it will be blooming with the best of them....again here’s hoping =)


If your lost and just stumbled onto my page by accident (I usually stumble and veer off course on the net, and have a great old time doing so), relax put your feet up, grab yourself a cuppa and get settled in....as its going to get interesting.

Welcome to the world where everything is Sillier Than Sally
Check out some of my work at - http://sillierthansally.carbonmade.com



No comments:

Post a Comment